Our ongoing series of Dojo tutorials continues with Dojo Object Store.
Dojo Stores: A new API to help manage data
Separation of concerns is a fundamental aspect of good programming, and essential categorization in web applications is separation of data modeling from the user interface. The Dojo object store architecture establishes a consistent interface for data interaction inspired by the HTML5 object store API.
Check it out!
Want to learn more? Check out the tutorial.
Want to see a specific Tutorial? Want to Learn More?
Is there something you’d like to learn how to do with Dojo? Always wanted to know how something in Dojo works? Leave us a message in the blog comments and we’ll see about getting a tutorial created for you. Or sign-up for an upcoming SitePen Dojo Workshop to get a fully immersive hands-on experience with Dojo.
Other posts in the series
- Dojo Tutorial: Dojo Object Store
- Dojo Mobile Tutorial: Finishing Up TweetView
- Dojo Mobile Tutorial: TweetView Settings View
- Dojo Tutorial: Layout with Dijit
- Dojo Tutorial: Dialogs & ToolTips
- Dojo Mobile Tutorial: Getting Started with TweetView
- Dojo Tutorial: Dijit Editor
- Dojo Tutorial: Beyond Dojo’s Core
- Dojo Mobile Tutorial: Introducing TweetView
- Dojo Tutorial: Animations
- Dojo Tutorial: Deferreds and Promises
- Dojo Tutorial: Getting Started with Deferreds
- Dojo 1.6 Tutorials – Finally!