Torrey is out this week, but we have a very special guest, Dylan Schiemann! We start off by talking about the new features in TypeScript 2.0 and then Neil describes his woes using TypeScript for rapid prototyping. Additionally, we talk about Yarn – the new npm CLI tool, and the announcement of the JS Foundation!
- TypeScript 2.0 release notes
- TypeScript 2.0 Awesomeness | SitePen Blog
- WHATWG Loader Spec
- Neil’s TypeScript example
- Hello, Yarn!
- Avoid yarn for packages for now and fully enjoy its benefits for application development
- Questions I wish Yarn had answered on day one
- Announcing the JS Foundation
That’s a wrap! If you’d like to be a guest on the SitePen Podcast or just think we’d be fun to hang out with for an hour, let us know!