Join our team
As the marketing designer at SitePen, you'll create innovative designs for web, mobile, and marketing projects from concept through launch. You'll be responsible for designing intuitive digital solutions and assets for web and social media. This position requires a well-organized professional who is creative, flexible, and has an appreciation for InVision's email marketing tactics. If you're good at engaging audiences with beautiful, memorable, and easy-to-navigate online experiences, you should definitely send us your portfolio today.
- Design and implement marketing campaigns including emails, infographics, and templates
- Conceptualize and design web pages that enhance the user's digital experience
- Design, produce, and deliver outstanding visuals that engage the viewer, drive traffic, and build brand awareness
- Ensure all designs are consistent with SitePen's brand guidelines
- Assist in the design and creation of print and digital presentation materials
- 1-3+ years in graphic design
- Experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Proven experience with best practices and industry standard HTML and CSS
- Proficient with WordPress
- Expert understanding of social media platforms
Your Skills and Attributes
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- Must have a positive, outgoing attitude
- Highly motivated and a creative problem solver
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be comfortable learning new skills
- Must love brainstorming and contributing to the creative process
- Must be willing to take on new challenges
- Ability to translate projects from concept to completion with minimal oversight
- Relentless high standards and a high attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of SitePen into various types of content
- Ability to translate brand standards across multiple platforms including websites, social media, sales presentations, and other print and digital marketing
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while meeting deadlines and project expectations
You'll work at home! Your home just needs to be somewhere within the United States.
A highly competitive salary, plus great benefits.
Some super things about working here
Zero commute time
The only traffic you’ll ever get stuck in is a series of tubes.
Seven weeks paid vacation
With one month of personal time off plus a week of sick time plus ten paid holidays per year, you can finally test that model rocket.
Really good health insurance
Once our fountain of youth is finished, we hope to save a bundle on healthcare.
401(k) with matching
Our plan administrator thought we were nuts to do a match. He also thought he was a squirrel. Kinda awkward.
Flexible spending account
We’re not saying you’re accident-prone, but we do want to make sure all those first aid kits won’t lead to bankruptcy.
With all the sweet things you’ll be doing, our dental plan makes sure the sugar won’t rot your teeth.
You’re the boss of your time. For your own sake, we hope you’re not a bad boss.
Do what you love
We are, of course, referring to developing amazing Web apps. We don’t really need a lepidopterist.
People you'll love working with
With their spectacular wit, intellect, and good looks, SitePenners are one of the best reasons to work here.