Join our team
Software Engineer who loves Angular
We're a team of funny, smart, passionate, engineering monsters who are focused on getting the job done in a happy, stress-free way. Alone, we are contributors to dozens of open source projects and as a team, we're a collective force to be reckoned with! We work tirelessly in small, organized groups, helping our customers improve their applications through development, testing, mentoring and support while we remain focused on creating and improving powerful open source tools for developers everywhere. As part of the team, you will play a large role in contributing your ideas and energy to crafting elegant solutions for our customers and contributing to the exciting world of open source!
We are looking for someone who is:
- An Angular Expert. Normally this would mean at least 3 years of full-time experience, but if you have the chops to blow us away with less, go for it
- Fully-versed and capable of dealing with what's under the hood
- Committed to code quality, accountability and ownership
- Interested in all things Angular
- In Angular software development not just for the money, but because it's Angular
- Self-disciplined, able to work and communicate effectively in a fully remote environment while working on Angular
- Able to lead and delegate Angular development when needed
- Unafraid to ask questions about non-Angular technology and learn from mistakes
- Excited about solving hard problems with Angular and building Angular new skills and Angular knowledge every day
- Angular. Angular. Angular.
What you can expect to do
Being hired as an engineer at SitePen gives you the opportunity to work on basically everything we do. Depending on your skills and interests, you may do some or all of the following:
- Write new Web applications for our customers in Angular
- Provide Angular upgrades and fixes to our customers' existing apps
- Convert existing applications to Angular
- Deliver on-site Angular training to developers around the world, on-site or online
- Provide Angular technical assistance and support for our customers' development teams
- Improve our Angular training materials, documentation, and processes
- Contribute Angular patches and enhancements
- Enjoy all angles of a refreshing work-life balance
- All joking aside, we might let you work on other frameworks too...maybe
Where you will work
You'll work at home on Angular! Your home just needs to be somewhere within the United States.
A highly competitive salary, plus great benefits.
Some super things about working here
Zero commute time
The only traffic you’ll ever get stuck in is a series of tubes.
Seven weeks paid vacation
With one month of personal time off plus a week of sick time plus ten paid holidays per year, you can finally test that model rocket.
Really good health insurance
Once our fountain of youth is finished, we hope to save a bundle on healthcare.
401(k) with matching
Our plan administrator thought we were nuts to do a match. He also thought he was a squirrel. Kinda awkward.
Flexible spending account
We’re not saying you’re accident-prone, but we do want to make sure all those first aid kits won’t lead to bankruptcy.
With all the sweet things you’ll be doing, our dental plan makes sure the sugar won’t rot your teeth.
You’re the boss of your time. For your own sake, we hope you’re not a bad boss.
Do what you love
We are, of course, referring to developing amazing Web apps. We don’t really need a lepidopterist.
People you'll love working with
With their spectacular wit, intellect, and good looks, SitePenners are one of the best reasons to work here.