This week in our series of Dojo mobile tutorials, we continue building our TweetView app.
Getting Started with TweetView: Tweets and Mentions
In the previous post, Introduction to TweetView, we introduced the mobile application we will be building with
dojox.mobile: TweetView. We built the general layout template for our application and now it’s time to make TweetView work. This tutorial will focus specifically on the “Tweets” and “Mentions” views of our application. Before we begin coding our application, let’s set up our application file structure and review a few mobile app development concepts. Sound interesting? Check out the tutorial.
Want to see a specific Tutorial? Want to Learn More?
Is there something you’d like to learn how to do with Dojo? Always wanted to know how something in Dojo works? Leave us a message in the blog comments and we’ll see about getting a tutorial created for you. Or sign-up for an upcoming SitePen Dojo Workshop to get a fully immersive hands-on experience with Dojo.
Other posts in the series
- Dojo Tutorial: Dojo Object Store
- Dojo Mobile Tutorial: Finishing Up TweetView
- Dojo Mobile Tutorial: TweetView Settings View
- Dojo Tutorial: Layout with Dijit
- Dojo Tutorial: Dialogs & ToolTips
- Dojo Mobile Tutorial: Getting Started with TweetView
- Dojo Tutorial: Dijit Editor
- Dojo Tutorial: Beyond Dojo’s Core
- Dojo Mobile Tutorial: Introducing TweetView
- Dojo Tutorial: Animations
- Dojo Tutorial: Deferreds and Promises
- Dojo Tutorial: Getting Started with Deferreds
- Dojo 1.6 Tutorials – Finally!